Date(s) - 18/03/2020
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A half-day Leading Computing Meeting (LCM) course aimed at Primary and Special Computing Subject Leaders in the Devon area. The agenda is created with significant input from the delegates but often includes most or all of the bullets below. There are also invited speakers and selected companies to update Computing Leaders on the latest ideas, software and hardware. The meeting is part of a series of three taking place termly.
Typically the agenda contains these elements:
- Computing News and updates (including Online safety)
- Practical workshops and discussions
- Computing Subject leader support.
- Practical examples of how to embed Computing throughout the curriculum.
- Prize draw, podcasts, networking and as much fun as we can.
Please bring along a wifi enabled, fully charged laptop that is able to connect to an external network.
Sign up for spring and summer terms and save £10.
Summer Term date – 17th June 2020
Light refreshments from 1 pm, session starts at 1.30pm. We will finish just after 4pm.
Please Note the New Venue that includes free parking on site.