Date(s) - 13/06/2017
1:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Waverley Abbey House
These half day (LCM) sessions are essential CPD for subject leaders of computing. This is the third of three sessions, if you booked on all three last time you are automatically booked for this one. The agenda is different for each session but includes similar features. The June ‘17 meeting AGENDA looked like this:
- Computing News and Updates (including Online Safety)
- Computing Schemes—SchoolsComputing guide to the various schemes of work for computing. Discussion, examples and how to add excitement to yours!
- Alternatives to Movie Maker and what to do now it is not supported by Microsoft.
- Quick skill – make cool gifs.
- Virtual Reality – is it good and cheap enough to use effectively in the classroom, Win a headset!
- Prize draw, networking and fun!
- All this for £45!
Please bring along a wifi enabled, fully charged internet device that is able to connect to an external network.
Light refreshments from 1 pm, session starts at 1.30pm.
Bookings are closed for this event.