Date(s) - 12/03/2020
1:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Reigate Baptist Church
These half day (LCM) sessions are essential for subject leaders of computing. The agenda is created with significant input from the delegates but often includes most or all of the bullets below. There are also invited speakers and selected companies who are invited to update Computing Leaders on the latest ideas, software and hardware.
Typically the agenda contains these elements:
- Computing News and updates (including Online safety)
- Practical workshops and discussions
- Computing Subject leader support.
- Practical examples of how to embed Computing throughout the curriculum.
- Prize draw, podcasts, and fun.
Specific agendas are posted nearer to the course.
Please bring along a wifi enabled, fully charged internet device that is able to connect to an external network.
Sign up for this term and the Summer year (two terms) and save £15. the Summer term date 4th June 2020
Light refreshments from 1 pm, session starts at 1.30pm.