Date(s) - 01/03/2018
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Christ Central Building
LearnPad – Effective Admin and Curriculum Deployment
- Have you got an old set of LearnPads hanging around?
- Thinking that the LearnPads are not being used effectively?
- Has the teacher who used the LearnPads left?
- Can the LearnPads be revitalised and still make a difference to learning?
Do not delay and let these devices become obsolete – train some staff to use them as they were intended and also consider new ways they can be used in your school. This is great course that will revolutionise your thinking of the LearnPads and revitalise their use before they get too old.
- Welcome and setup
- Overview of the LearnPad environment, present use, strategic intent
- Admin tasks,
- Curriculum quick wins, lesson and resource planning
- Technical support and troubleshooting.
- Effective planning for their end of life
Who should attend?
Computing subject leaders in primary phase schools and academies, including Special schools with primary phase children. The course is aimed at primary and special teachers, computing subject leaders and school technical support staff. No prior knowledge required however a confidence to ‘have a go’ is needed. Please consider bringing two people eg curriculum and technical to make the course more useful afterwards.
All refreshments and lunch included—please notify us of any specific food requirements.
Car Parking cost (£6) will be refunded to the teacher on production of receipt or photo of ticket at the commencement of the course.
Please bring along a wifi enabled, fully charged laptop able to connect to an external network. up to three LearnPads especially if you have different models.
Bookings are closed for this event.