Course Booking Information
- Schools Computing will only cancel courses or conferences in extreme circumstances. In this case delegates may be offered an alternative time or a refund.
- Schools will be invoiced prior to the course or conference taking place.
- There is no charge for bookings cancelled or changed more than 21 days in advance.
- Bookings cancelled within 21 days of the session may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Delegates or their schools cancelling a place one week prior to the event will incur the full cost of the course. If you are unable to attend you may like to consider asking a colleague to attend in your place.
- Non-attendance on the day will incur full course fee.
Course Bookings should be made via our website: https://schoolscomputing.co.uk/events/
Any queries: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription Membership Terms
- Membership is per school as defined in the user name. Content is not transferable to other organisations without additional licensing
- Membership may be renewed annually and content may only be used with an active membership subscription
- Subscription payments are made annually in advance by Schools Computing invoicing the member school. Invoices must be paid within 30 days.
- Subscription content may change from time to time as curriculum requirements evolve.
- Membership may be cancelled at any time. refunds are not made for part years, but any downloaded materials may be used for the remainder of the term.